How The Process Works
- Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!
- If it meets our buying criteria, we’ll contact you to set up a quick appointment
- We’ll present you w/ a fair written, no-obligation offer
- We close at a local reputable attorney office, cash in your hands on your timeline.
Timeframe: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check-in your hand the very same day!).
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
Honorable Home Investments, LLC buys houses in and around Waterbury (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
Cash Purchase Program
In many instances, it may be in your best interest to sell if your struggling to make mortgage payments, relocating, facing foreclosure, and accumulating liens. Do not risk losing your equity by not taking action. Utilizing cash funding from our network of investors allows us to buy directly from you AS-IS. Furthermore, we understand the importance of timing. You may need to close quickly or, you may need a few months to transition your life. Either way, we can close on your timeline. We are here to work with you.
The Deed Program
This option works best for sellers who:
- Need to sell, but require little cash upfront.
- Have little to no equity.
- Inherited a property with no desire to keep or maintain property.
- Are experiencing financial hardship or health concerns keeping them from making timely monthly payments.
- Has some equity, but looking to sell as soon as possible for relocation, military etc.
This program allows you the seller and us the buyer the flexibility to structure a solution that make sense for your situation. The closing is done with real estate attorney. The deed is transferred into our company and the mortgage loan remains in your name until it has been paid off in full. The time frame to pay off mortgage is typically set for the life of the loan, however, it is our priority to pay of balance sooner than later. You as a seller would benefit from a hands off approach to real estate while strengthening your credit score and recovering from any hardship.